Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update

Stripes have been made!

This is the side plate. No dramas with this one.



This is the big plate. This has taken two goes. I have found that I need to rest the plate on its edges with some support in the middle.




Lately I have been doing some work experience with a local potter. It has increased my knowledge so much within a such while. It's such valuable experience. Just small tips like how to treat edges. Different ways of making tools and shapes. All add up to a wealth of knowledge.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors on the plate, great you found a place for work experience, I am sure it will prove invaluable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm glad I have stuck with it. Its nice to finally see some results. I really like working in a professional practice. It give you such a different perspective.

      Delete
  2. Found you via Mud Colony. Like the composition and color in your plate. I hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mud Colony is a great blog!I would also like to see some more work. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete